segunda-feira, 23 de novembro de 2009

De Berlim, o mesmo sentimento

Eu diria que a Luzie parece eu e eu pareço a Luzie. É isto, sem tirar nem pôr. [E aqui, o post completo]

(...) and then, after work, there seriously are people who dare suggest that i’m exaggerating and that i better calm down. "it can’t have been that bad. really. you’re a teacher. how hard can it be?" people who say stuff like that annoy the hell out of me. they annoy me more than my wild students. such people make me furious. I’m telling you, some days are rough. even in elementary school. especially in elementary school. some days, all i want to do after work is hide under my blanket. some days just need to be over. because i trust that tomorrow will be better. i mean, tomorrow can’t possibly be anything like today. no day is ever the same. i know this is just one of those days. i know those days will happen every now and then, and i also know those bright and shiny and fun days are somewhere around the corner. it’s up and down and up and up and down and up. 

that’s what i love about my job.
never a dull moment in school.
countless fantastic days.
and some rough days.


Luzie, in Notes of Life

Sem comentários: